Google

2004-04-05

Critical Miss: The Magazine for Dysfunctional Roleplayers

I recently went through the archives of Critical Miss and read or re-read the articles that caught my eye.

Generally these guys are funny. Specifically these guys are exactly like the guys I have gamed with. I read about the classic campaigns and high fantasy games other people have played in, But I have never had that type of game. So either I am a dysfunctional gamer, and those other people are not. Or those other people are lying.

My Critical Miss Top 5
Number 5
The first article form Critical Miss I read.
The Problem With Roleplaying

Number 4
Proof that I am not the only guy that has to deal with bad material and dysfunctional players.
Critical Miss: Issue 3 (The Worst Roleplaying Game Ever Written?)

Number 3
The first time I read it, I laughed so hard I forgot how to breathe.
Jonny Does Stupid

Number 2
More proof that I am not the only guy that has to deal with bad material and dysfunctional players.
The Second Worst Scenario Ever Written
The Players Speak

Number 1:
Easily the easiest to choose. I know it looks like I am wimping out and picking a three way tie for top spot, but I am not. Any of these three articles would be in the running to be my favorite article. But I find when read in chronological order, they are even funnier (and they are all related).

How James Wallis Ruined My Character's Life
James Wallis Replies
Wolfgang's Guide To Screwing Your Fellow PCs

No comments:

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.