Google

2005-03-14

Church of the Game... A New Hope :)

Greetings All,

As you are no doubt aware I have made several changes to this blog over the last week or so. I added ad sense to the site as well as a Google search. Both of these changes are to see if this blog can become self sufficient. I am starting to see more traffic (a feeble amount to be sure) but I am seeing a bit of traffic and getting a some comments (both online and offline).

So I would like to be able to do more things with this blog, like host pictures, files, etc. I can not as long as I am on the Blogspot free hosting service. I added ad sense and the Google search to see if ads will bring in enough money to pay for hosting services. I am also going to add a donation button. 100% of the funds donated will go to site upkeep.

So if you like this site and would like to support us, click on the donate link located in the sidebar.

No comments:

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.